Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Getting To Work

As much as I am enjoying watching my garden grow this spring, it is time to get to work!  I have quite a few projects lined up.

  • 3 new sets of cloth pads
  • 4 projects that won't be named here ;-) (they are gifts)
  • recovering the chair cushions on 6 chairs on our patio
  • soap making (bars and laundry soap)
  • improvements on my tichel pattens
  • pattern making and sewing of a dress in some gorgeous brown linen 
  • painting several shelves and a coat rack
  • turning an empty frame into a bulletin board and another into a dry erase board
  • sewing curtains for the living area
  • reorganizing the herbs and spices in the kitchen, linen closet and the pantry
After these are done, I am hoping to slow down and get back to quilting.  Something tells me I have forgotten something.  No problem, if I remember I will add it to the list.  As these projects are worked or completed or delivered I will post pictures of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment