Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Here We Go Again....

There are some who have heard me say, "I hate labels!"  Well it was true in the past and it is still true.  And yet here I am, or have been rather, attempting to label myself over the last few months.  It never ends well.  I know these labels that we willingly take on lead to locking ourselves up inside boxes of various sizes and shape.  Labels and boxes demand that we submit ourselves to man-made laws.  It is just the same as praying for something very specific and then dictating to God who, what, when, where and how it will be accomplished.  I am very thankful for all I have gone through.  These months have taught me so much that I would not otherwise have learned.  The journey is not over.  Thank goodness!  I still have so much to learn.  I do hope that I finally have fully understood this lesson, so as not to have to repeat again.  As I grow and learn to follow the Creator, I aim to avoid labeling myself or allowing others to label me.  It is much more important that I live well.  Really, it boils down to fear.  Fear of judgement.  Which just creates more fear.  What a nasty cycle!  The choices we make should promote love and peace in our lives, never fear.  It is a wonderful in born compass.  Using this compass, has me make decisions I did not have the courage to make in the past and it is leading to physical healing.  I now have gone quite some time with no pain or exhaustion.  I am excited to see where the future leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment